Policy on personal data processing
1. General provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy defines the processing of personal data and the measures to ensure the security of personal data received by Knowledge Space s.r.o. legal address of the company: Česká Republika, Praha 3, Nitranská 1459/11, 130 00 Vinohrady (hereinafter – Operator).
- The operator is committed to the fundamental purpose and condition of the exercise of his activities to respect the rights and freedom of the individual and the citizen in the processing of his personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy and personal and family confidentiality.
- Operator Policy for Personal Data Processing (hereinafter – Policy) applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the http:/knowledge-space.eu website.
2. Key concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer tools;
- Blocking of personal data – Temporary interruption of personal data processing (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- The website is a collection of graphics and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that make them available on the Internet ahttp:/knowledge-space.eu;
- Personal Data Information System – the totality of personal data contained in databases and the information technology and technical facilities that handle them;
- Anonymisation of personal data – actions that make it impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a particular User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data – any action (transaction) or combination of actions (transactions) performed with or without the use of an automation tool with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (dissemination, provision, access), anonymisation, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – legal or natural person, independently or jointly with other persons, arranging and (or) processing personal data, as well as defining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (transactions) involving personal data;
- Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a certain or user-defined website http:/knowledge-space.eu;
- User – any visitor to the http:/knowledge-space.eu;
- The provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain number of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any action aimed at disclosing personal data to an indeterminate circle of persons (transmission of personal data) or at accessing personal data of an unlimited circle of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the mass media, posting on information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in some other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign State to the authority of a foreign State or a foreign natural or legal person;
- Destruction of personal data – any action resulting in the irrevocable destruction of personal data with the impossibility of further restoration of personal data content in the personal data information system and (or) as a result, the physical storage of personal data is destroyed.
3. The operator can process the following User’s personal data
- Surname, first name and patronymic;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone numbers;
- Populated centre;
- Postal code;
- The site also collects and processes anonymised data about visitors (e.g. files «cookie») with the help of Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analyst and others).
- The above data are hereafter merged in the Policy as Personal Data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; to clarify the details of the order, to inform.
- The Operator also has the right to notify the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive information messages by sending a letter to the Operator at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark «Unsubscribe».
- Anonymised User data collected through Internet statistics services serve to collect information about Users’ actions on the site, to improve the quality of the site and its content.
5. Legal grounds for processing personal data
- The operator handles the personal data of the User only if they are filled in and/or sent by the User himself through special forms located on the site http:/knowledge-space.eu.
The User agrees to this Policy by filling out the relevant forms and/or sending his personal data to the Operator.
6. Procedures for the collection, storage, transmission and other processing of personal data
The security of personal data, which is processed by the Operator, is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary for the full implementation of the requirements of the legislation in force in the field of personal data protection.
- The operator shall safeguard personal data and take all possible measures to prevent access to the personal data of unauthorized persons.
- Personal data of the User will never, under any conditions, be given to third persons, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of errors in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending to the Operator an e-mail address of the Operator email@example.com with the mark «Updating personal data».
- The processing time of personal data is unlimited. The user may at any time withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the e-mail address of the Operator firstname.lastname@example.org with the mark «Revocation of consent for processing personal data».
7. Cross-border transmission of personal data
- The operator must ensure, before cross-border transmission of personal data begins, that the foreign State to whose territory the transmission of personal data is to be effected provides strong protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transmission of personal data in the territory of foreign states which do not meet the above-mentioned requirements may only be carried out if the subject of personal data consents in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and/or the contract to which the subject of personal data is a party.
8. Final provisions
- The user can get any clarifications on questions of interest concerning the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via email@example.com e-mail.
- This document will reflect any changes in the Operator’s personal data processing policy. The policy is open-ended until replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is available online at http://knowledge-space.eu/personal-policy/