Get prepared to 7.0+
* More than 9000 organizations (employers and educational institutions) around the world accept IELTS as proof of language abilities.
The course program includes:
- Classes in 4 blocks: listening, reading, writing, speaking.
- Regular testing of all the skills.
- Feedback from the teacher on the degree of preparedness.
- Certificate at the end of the course.
What do we teach?
- Mastering the basic terminology on topics (education, history, science, technology, etc.).
- The official terminology (formal vocabulary) for writing letters and e-mails.
- Linking words and set phrases to ensure a logical transition and connection of ideas.
- Classifying of frequently used grammatical constructions.
- Developing your skills in using complex grammatical constructions for writing essays and official letters.
- Develop Key Listening Skills.
- Determining the attitude and mood of the speaker by keywords.
- Note-taking skill while listening.
- Skill to work with graphically represented information.
- Develop Key Reading Skills.
- Skill to work with texts and guess the meaning of words in context.
- Keyword skills.
What do we use:
Effective tried and tested strategies and techniques.
Balanced training of all language skills.
Entry test and complete feedback from the teacher about your start level and expected results.
We set achievable goals for the reasonable period of preparation time.